Parent Council Events
Sign up for upcoming Back to School Bash on Sunday, September 10th here
|September 13||Welcome Back Breakfast|
Mingle and Munch
Festival of Lights
Mom’s Night Out
|March 6 - 8|
|May 6 - 10|
Teacher Appreciation Week
Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
Parent Council Committees
Get involved by joining one or more of these Parent Council committees
- School wide book fair March 6th-8th.
- Organized to coincide with the Shabbat Project, girls in grades 1-8 and all moms are invited to join us on November 2nd to bake challah.
Chanukah Boutique/Festival of Lights
- All parents are invited to join on Motzei Shabbat November 4th to shop and socialize.
- Organizes volunteer opportunities and serves as liaisons to families going through lifecycle events.
**Comedy Night **
- Voted “Most Fun Evening” every year! Join us for our annual Comedy Night and Auction at Stand Up NY on April 4th.
**Cultural Committee & Continuing Ed **
- Organizes cultural events for parents and families, as well as coordinating learning opportunities and speakers on various topics throughout the year.
- An annual fundraiser where we put together and distribute creative Mishloach Manot to all MDS families and staff.